Aloo Methi Malai Curry
- Potato 1 , cubed
- Water 2 Cup (32 tbs)
- Salt To Taste , divided
- Red onion 1 , chopped finely
- Fenugreek 1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped finely
- Coriander 1/4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped finely
- Tomatoes 2 , pureed
- Oil 2 Tablespoon
- Cumin seeds 1 Teaspoon
- Turmeric 1/4 Teaspoon
- Ginger paste 1 Teaspoon
- Garlic paste 1 Teaspoon
- Green chili paste 1/2 Teaspoon
- Garam masala To Taste
- Cream 1/2 Cup (8 tbs)
1. In a pot, add water, salt and potato, cook until potato is tender.
2. Discard half of the water. To the pot, add fenugreek and cook for a couple of minutes.
3. In a pan, heat oil, add cumin, turmeric and onion, stir to mix.
4. Add ginger, garlic and chili paste, cook until done.
5. Add in the tomato puree and salt, cover and cook for few minutes.
6. Add garam masala, potato and fenugreek, coriander leaves, stir to mix.
7 Add cream, mix well, cover and cook for about 2 minutes.
8. Serve hot with puris, naan, parathas or roti and Rice