Chili Paneer stuffed rotis, which is a great idea for lunch box any day. Kids friendly quick and easy to prepare triangles.
- Shredded paneer/Shredded tofu 1 1/2 Cup (24 tbs)
- Minced garlic 1 Teaspoon
- Minced ginger 1 Teaspoon
- Salt To Taste
- Sliced bell pepper 1 Cup (16 tbs)
- Green onion 1?2 Cup (8 tbs), cut lengthwise
- Olive oil 2 Tablespoon
- Chili sauce 1/2 Teaspoon (or as per taste)
- Sweet and sour sauce 2 Tablespoon (Optional)
- Soy sauce 2 Tablespoon
- Vinegar 2 Drop
- Rotis/Tortillas 2 Large
In a medium bowl, add in garlic, ginger, chili sauce and sweet and sour sauce and soy sauce. Mix well and set aside.
In a pan, heat olive oil and add in the bell peppers and stir for a few seconds.
Season with salt and vinegar and stir.
Add in the paneer and stir well. Turn off the heat and take out the pan from the stove.
Slice the roti in half and roll to make a cone; stuff with the paneer mixture.
Place the stuffed roti over the heated pan and cook on both sides until brown.
Serve the triangles with your choice of condiment.
http://www.bhavnaskitchen.com copyright 2012