- Grated coconut 1 Cup (16 tbs)
- Green chillies 2 Medium (to taste)
- Ginger 1/2 Inch , peeled
- Garlic 1 Clove (5 gm)
- Salt To Taste
- Roasted chickpeas 1 Tablespoon (Optional)
- Oil 1 Tablespoon
- Dried red chillies 2 Medium
- Mustard seeds 1/2 Teaspoon
- Curry leaves sprig 1 Medium
1.In a blender add the coconut, ginger, garlic, green chillies and roasted chickpeas (if using). Pour a little water and blend till smooth. Transfer into a bowl and season with salt to taste.
2.In a small frying pan heat oil on medium and add the red chillies. Put in the mustard seeds, let them splutter and add the curry leaves. Pour it into the chutney.
3.Serve the chutney with dosa, idly or any other dish of choice.