Make any Ice Cream without Ice Cream maker.
Easy Chocolate Ice Cream
These days, I only keep two ingredients on hand to prepare any flavored Ice Creams. First is Condensed Milk and the second Heavy whipping Cream. Then keep playing around with your favorite flavors.
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder or 1 cup melted Chocolate Chip (See note below)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- First mix Cocoa powder with 1/4 cup of cream. When it is mixed well, Cook until raw taste of Cooa is gone, about 5-8 minutes. Add rest of the cream, and other ingredients and stir until well combined. Let mixture come to the room temperature.
- Pour into a 2 quart container, cover and freeze for at least 6 hours or overnight. I use freezing containers bought from Walmart.
- Raw taste of Cocoa does not taste well so I recommend to cook it with milk/cream.
Recipe Notes6-8 hours of waiting period is involved to make firm Ice cream. In place of cocoa powder, melted chocolate can be added.If desired, cream can be whipped until soft peak but I do not notice any big difference in end result so I just add without whipping.If using Chocolate chip, melt chocolate chip in the microwave or double boiler method and mix with other ingredients and freeze.