Traditional long process of soak, grind, and ferment is eliminated to make this Rice Flour Dosa recipe faster.
- Rice flour 1 Cup (16 tbs)
- Chickpea flour 1/2 Cup (8 tbs)
- Salt To Taste
- Cumin powder 1/2 Teaspoon
- Red chili powder 1/2 Teaspoon
- Water 1 Cup (16 tbs) (as needed)
- Fruit salt 1 Teaspoon (Eno)
- Fresh lemon juice 4 Drop
- Olive oil 4 Tablespoon, divided
- In a large bowl, add in rice flour, chickpea flour, salt, cumin powder and red chili powder. Mix together.
- Pour in water gradually and whisk well.
- Add in the fruit salt and fresh lemon juice. Mix well.
- Heat a flat pan and wipe with a wet cloth. Ladle out the batter and spread as show in the video. Grease with some oil and cook until crisp.
- Serve with some chutney.