To prepare the base:
1. Take a saucepan, heat it on medium heat, add butter. When the butter melts, turn off the stove and add cracker crumbs. Mix well.
2. Take a 9-inch baking pan or 2 small baking pans. (Chef uses 2 small pans)
3. Divide the breadcrumbs mix in two equal portions and fill the base of both the small baking pans. Press tightly to the base of the pans. Set aside.
To prepare the mango puree:
4. Chop two ripe mangoes into fairly big chunks. In a blender, blend until smooth. Set this prepared mango puree aside.
To prepare the Agar-Juice mix:
5. Heat a saucepan on high heat. Add water or fresh fruit juice. (Do not use ready-fruit juice. Chef uses a mix of water and fresh orange juice).
6. To the juice add agar powder, stir to combine well and cook for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, turn off the stove and set aside the thickened juice mix.
7. Add the prepared mango puree immediately to this juice mixture, stir to mix well. If you do not add other ingredients to agar mixture quickly, it will start settling so be little quick here. If you are not fast enough, prepare other stuff first and then prepare agar mixture.
8. Add 2 - 3 drops of yellow food color and 1 drop of red food color, stir and mix everything well.
9. Take a large mixing bowl. Add cream cheese and Greek yogurt, using a hand blender, blend to combine both.
10. Add sugar (add 1/2 cup, whip/blend well, then add the other half and whip again until well combined).
11. Pour the mango puree and fresh juice mixture into this cream cheese mix, using the blender combine well.
12. Once done, fill the prepared baking pans with this filling / mixture all the way up till the top. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate the filled baking pans for 8 hours.
To prepare the Mango Glaze:
13. Heat a saucepan with mango puree to medium heat.
14. Add sugar, stir to mix until well combined and the sugar dissolves to thicken the puree.
15. When the mango puree and sugar mixture starts boiling, stir continuously until thick. Turn off the stove and set aside to cool down completely.
16. Once the cheesecakes sets (after 8 hours of refrigerating), spread the prepared mango glaze on top. Decorate with blueberries, strawberries and a sprig of mint.
17. Serve chilled.