This cupcakes are delicious and moist. These are known as Self-Frosting Nutella Cupcakes because of swirling the Nutella on top. And these egg free cupcakes are great for vegetarians.
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking power
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 can of sweetened Condensed milk about 200 gm
- 1/4 cup Butter or vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup fat free milk or butter milk to make cupcakes more moisty
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp vinegar
- Sugar can be added to make cake more sweet but for me , condensed milk is sweet enough
Preheat oven to 350F. Grease cupcake tin with liners and spray cooking spray on it.I usually do not spray since I have good conditioned non stick baking tray.
Sift flour, baking powder, and soda. Keep on side.
In a large bowl, whisk together butter and condensed milk until combined.
Add other wet ingredients such as milk, vanilla extract, vinegar and blend well.
Add in flour mix(all sifted dry ingredients). Mix until combined.
4. Fill each cup about 2/3 full with batter. Add a dollop of nutella to each and swirl it around a few times with a knife.
5. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Allow cupcakes to cool before serving.
I love these cupcakes with Instant Coffee.