1. Place a pot over medium flame and pour orange juice and water in it. Add salt and bring to a boil.
2. Add oats into the pot. Cover and cook for 6 minutes.
3. Stir in cranberries, orange zest, and brown sugar. Cover and cook over low flame for 9-10 minutes or until done, stirring occasionally.
4. Turn off the flame, cover and let rest for a couple of minutes before serving
5. Garnish with almonds and orange wedges. Serve and enjoy!
You can use more orange juice instead of water.
Garnish with butter, if desired.