1. Place a skillet over medium flame and heat oil in it. Add cumin and allow them to splutter.
2. Add turmeric, onion, ginger garlic, and salt. Cook until onions become soft.
3. Stir in green peas, cover and cook until cooked through.
4. Add paneer, amchoor, garam masala, red chilli powder, and coriander leaves. Stir well and set aside to cool completely.
5. In a bowl, combine potato, bread pieces, corn flour/corn starch, turmeric, salt, red chilli powder, and cumin powder. Mash well.
6.Grease you hand with oil, clump some tikki mixture, flatten it, place a tablespoon of stuffing mixture in the middle, roll to cover and flatten lightly. Repeat to make more.
7. In a skillet, heat oil and fry the tikki’s, 2-3 at a time until golden brown on both sides. Drain on paper towel.
8. Serve with chutney or ketchup and enjoy!