Paniyaram or Appe or Paddu
- Idly or Dosa batter 2 Cup (32 tbs)
- Onion 1 Medium , chopped finely
- Carrot 1 Medium , shredded
- Green chilli 1 Medium , chopped finely (to taste)
- Curry leaves 5 Medium , chopped finely
- Coriander leaves 1 Tablespoon , chopped finely
- Ground cumin 1/4 Teaspoon
- Salt To Taste (Optional)
1.In a bowl mix all the ingredients till well combined. Add little water if required.
2.Place a non stick paniyaram pan on medium heat. Grease it with drop of oil and pour the batter into each groove. Cook for a few minutes till one side is done, flip it and cook till the other side is done (a pop up cake maker can also be used).
3.Serve the paniyaram with coconut chutney or any dip of choice.
If the batter has salt in it, then omit the salt.