Paniyaram or Appe or Paddu
- Idly or Dosa batter 2 Cup (32 tbs)
- Onion 1 Medium , chopped finely
- Carrot 1 Medium , shredded
- Green chilli 1 Medium , chopped finely (to taste)
- Curry leaves 5 Medium , chopped finely
- Coriander leaves 1 Tablespoon , chopped finely
- Ground cumin 1/4 Teaspoon
- Salt To Taste (Optional)
- 1.In a bowl mix all the ingredients till well combined. Add little water if required.
- 2.Place a non stick paniyaram pan on medium heat. Grease it with drop of oil and pour the batter into each groove. Cook for a few minutes till one side is done, flip it and cook till the other side is done (a pop up cake maker can also be used).
- 3.Serve the paniyaram with coconut chutney or any dip of choice.
- If the batter has salt in it, then omit the salt.