Perfect Breakfast, Brunch or Lunch Aloo Paratha Recipe. I simply love them with Aachar(Indian Pickle) and Cucumber Raita(Spicy Yogurt) Aloo Paratha (Stuffed Spicy shallow fried Mashed Potato Bread) is very popular breakfast among all generations of people across length and breadth of India.. Instead of stuffing however, I thought of preparing it quickly by adding mashed potato and spices directly with flour. This Aloo Partaha is filling and taste yummy when eaten with pickle and yogurt. A must try.
- Wheat flour 2 Cup (32 tbs) (1 1/2 - 2 cups)
- Mashed potato 1 Cup (16 tbs)
- Salt To Taste
- Coriander powder 1 Tablespoon
- Amchur powder 1 Teaspoon (or 1 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice)
- Coriander cumin powder 2 Teaspoon
- Green chili 1/4 Teaspoon
- Ginger paste 1/4 Teaspoon
- Garlic paste 1/4 Teaspoon
- Carom seeds 1 Teaspoon (Optional)
- Turmeric powder 1/2 Teaspoon
- Finely chopped coriander leaves 1 Tablespoon
- Oil/Ghee 3 Tablespoon , divided (1 teaspoon for dough)
- Flour 1 Tablespoon (For dusting)
In a large bowl, add in all the ingredients and make dough.
Grease your hands with some oil and take a small portion of the dough. And roll between the palms; sprinkle some flour over the rolling board and roll. Thicker than chapatti.
Heat the flat pan and place the paratha; cook from both sides and in between smear some oil.
Serve with some raita or achar.