1. In a bowl add flour, wheat flour, salt to taste, cumin, carom, baking powder and mix well.
2. Add oil and ghee mixture and mix adding water a little at a time knead well to get medium soft dough.
3. Wrap with a plastic wrap and keep aside for 15-20 minutes.
4. In a non stick pan add 2 tbsp oil over medium heat add cumin seeds, turmeric powder and onion and let the onion cook.
5. Then add ginger garlic green chili paste and salt to taste.
6. When onions are done add cauliflower and peas, let it cook and mash big chunks once cooked.
7. Stir adding garam masala, amchur powder, coriander leaves and shredded paneer and let it cool down for about 20 minutes.
8. On a rolling board or block unwrap the dough and knead again to smoothen.
9. Apply little oil, sprinkle little flour on the board and roll a golf ball size of the dough.
10. Then apply oil and flour on the rolled dough and fold over many times to get good number of layers as desired.
11. Then finally roll thinly to get 12 inch diameter circle and halve it if you want to make big samosa.
12. Fold the half to get cone shape, fill with the filling and seal the ends with the help of water to get triangle shaped samosa.
13. In a deep fry pan heat oil on low heat and fry the samosas until golden brown and crispy.
14. Serve the samosas on a serving plate with mint or coriander chutney or ketchup.