1. In a large wide pot, heat up a couple of tablespoons of oil, add the finely chopped onions, garlic and saute till the edges turn brown.
2. Add the spinach and saute until wilted.
3. Add boiled and mashed potato, salt, red pepper flakes and stir for a minute.
4. In a baking tray, arrange the crescent roll in a ring form as shown in the video. (Follow the instructions on the can to bake crescent roll).
5. Preheat the oven at 375 F.
6. Add the grated cheese into the spinach filling and mix gently.
7. Spread the mixture inside the prepared baking tray in the form of the ring over the arranged crescent rolls. Fold in and tuck in the pointed ends to secure.
8. Bake in the preheated oven for about 12 - 15 minutes or until the top crust of the ring turns golden brown.
9. Serve with salsa or any dip of your choice.