1. To make the filling: In a food processor jar, add garlic, jalapeno, garbanzo beans, flax seed meal and spinach, put the lid on and start blending, when about to be done, add salt, blend again and mix.
2. To prepare corn starch mixture: In a small take corn starch, add salt and enough water to make a thin paste. In another bowl, take bread crumbs.
3. To the garbanzo mixture, add wheat gluten and mix. Using oiled hands, form equal sized balls, coat with the corn starch mixture and then dredge in bread crumbs.
4. In a pan heat oil and fry the nuggets until crisp and brown.
5. Serve with tomato ketchup decorated with carrot, spinach and lemon.