Spinach Cottage Cheese Quesadilla
- Flour tortillas 4
- Oil 1 Tablespoon
- Chopped spinach 4 Cup (64 tbs)
- Minced garlic 1 Tablespoon
- Red pepper flakes To Taste
- Cottage cheese 1 Cup (16 tbs) (Paneer)
- Taco seasoning/Fajita seasoning 1 Teaspoon
- Salt To Taste
- Butter/Oil 1 Tablespoon
1. Place a pan on flame, pour oil and cook spinach and mince on medium flame until wilted.
2. Season with red pepper flakes, and salt. Stir in paneer and taco seasoning. Cook for a couple of minutes.
3. On tortilla, place some spinach mixture and fold it. Baste the outer side with butter and place on grill or frying pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Repeat for the other tortillas.
4. Serve hot with sauce and enjoy!