Tastiest tofu you will ever make…I simply love to infuse spicy flavors in tofu as tofu is bland and can absorb flavors really well. Tofu, also known as bean curd, is an excellent source of amino acids, iron, calcium and other micro-nutrients, tofu is a versatile ingredient with many health benefits. Tofu, which is made from soybean curds, is naturally gluten-free and low calorie; it contains no cholesterol and is an excellent source of protein.
- Oil 1 Tablespoon
- Ginger garlic paste 1 Tablespoon
- Chopped onion 1?2 Cup (8 tbs)
- Chopped capsicum 1?2 Cup (8 tbs) (any color)
- Sweet sour sauce 2 Tablespoon (or 1 tbs hot sour sauce)
- Schezwan sauce/Chili sauce 1 Tablespoon
- Peanut butter 1 Tablespoon
- Soy sauce 2 Tablespoon
- Tofu 7 Ounce , cubed (extra firm or soft)
- Salt and pepper To Taste
- Chopped coriander/Chopped spring onion 1 Tablespoon
- Corn tortilla 6
1. Place a pan on medium flame, heat oil; add ginger garlic paste and onion. Sprinkle salt and sauté until onion turn light brown.
2. Add capsicum and cook until soft.
3. Make a well in the middle of the pan; add sweet sour sauce, schezwan sauce, peanut butter, and soy sauce. Mix well.
4. Add tofu and scramble it into the pan. Mix well and season with pepper. Give it a good stir.
5. On tortilla, place 2 tablespoon tofu mixture, garnish with coriander and serve immediately.