Vegan Egg-Free Omelet. Not an exact replica of an egg omelet, but a delicious translation nonetheless.
- Organic extra firm tofu 100 Gram
- Milk 1/2 Cup (8 tbs) (use a little more as needed) Almond, coconut or your favorite milk can be used.
- Turmeric powder 1 Pinch
- Salt 1 Teaspoon, to taste
- Black pepper 1/4 Teaspoon, crushed
- Onion 1/4 Cup (4 tbs), finely chopped
- Tomato 1/4 Cup (4 tbs), finely chopped
- Cheese 1/4 Cup (4 tbs), shredded
- Chickpea flour 1 Tablespoon or as needed
- Margarin/Butter 1 Teaspoon
- GETTING READY
- 1. Take out extra moisture from the tofu by rolling it on kitchen paper towel.
- Slice tofu into medium small chunks and blend in a blender along with chickpea flour, salt to taste, turmeric powder and milk.
- Add more milk and a pinch of turmeric powder to get a running batter and then season with crushed pepper.
- n a non stick pan on medium heat melt butter and pour the batter and let it cook.
- Then flip on the other side and fill with cheese onion tomato and spinach leaves.
- Fold it and place on a serving plate and serve with a garnish of orange slices.