For the Vegetable Lollipop
1. In a large bowl add all the ingredients of the vegetable lollipop except the carrot sticks. Mix them well till combined. Take portions approximately around 3 tablespoon and make smooth balls.
2. Take each carrot stick and stick it into the balls and seal them gently so that the stick is holding well into the balls.
For The Batter
3. In another bowl mix all the ingredients of the batter and mix into a smooth batter.
For Frying the Lollipop
4. In a deep frying pan heat oil on medium heat.
5. Dip the lollipop in the batter well and put it carefully into the hot oil and fry till golden brown on all sides. Transfer onto paper towel to drain off excess oil (do not overcrowd the pan, it will break the lollipop or not cook evenly).
6. In a serving plate, serve the lollipop as snacks or appetizer with any dip of choice.
The lollipops can be baked in the oven by preheating it to 350 degrees F. Either coat it with bread crumbs or bake it as it is till golden brown.