Easter Hard Boiled Rainbow Eggs
Hard boiled eggs 12 Medium
Food colors 3/4 Teaspoon
(If gel food color used, 18 teaspoon each color/If liquid food color used, 20 drops of each color)
Water 2 Cup
(32 tbs) (Use as required to fill the plastic cups)
Plastic cups - 6 cups for 6 different colors
1. Take 12 eggs, hard boil them, set aside.
2. Lay out 6 plastic cups filled with water.
3. Add food color into the water; if liquid food coloring used, add 20 drops of each color into each cup. If gel food coloring used, add 1/8 teaspoon of each color.
4. Drop each hard boiled egg into each of the cups with colored water. Let them rest for at least 2 hours till the eggs change color.
5. Take out each egg and cut them into half and arrange on a serving plate.
6. Serve the colored eggs with a spice mix.