Jowar flour 4 Tablespoon
flour 3 Tablespoon
Corn flour 1 Tablespoon
(Only one kind of flour can be used if not all available)
Peanuts 2 Tablespoon
Sesame seeds 1 1/2 Tablespoon
Cumin powder 1 Teaspoon
Salt To Taste
Garlic powder 1 1/2 Teaspoon
Turmeric powder 1/2 Teaspoon
Red chili powder 1 Teaspoon
Coriander powder 1 1/4 Teaspoon
Oil 4 Tablespoon
, divided (2 tablespoons for the stuffing and 2 tablespoons for frying)
Ladys finger 10 Medium
1. Take the okras and cut off the edges and slit them lengthwise without cutting them through. Set aside.
2. Take a bowl and mix the jowar flour, gram flour and corn flour together.
3. To this mixture add the crushed peanuts, sesame seeds, cumin powder, salt, sugar, garlic powder, turmeric powder, red chili powder and coriander powder and mix them well.
4. Add oil and continue to mix till the desired stuffing consistency is reached.
5. Take the slit okra pieces and fill in the stuffing using your hands.
6. Preheat a frying pan with oil, and place the stuffed bhindis one by one into the pan. Let them cook well on a medium heat for about 15 to 20 minutes. Stir gently or toss after every 5 minutes.
7. Serve warm with roti or paratha.