1. Take a pan and heat a little bit of oil and add minced ginger and garlic. Stir for a couple of minutes. Then add the onion and saute.
2. Add the chili sauce, soy sauce, sesame seed oil and vinegar. Stir well.
3. Add all the vegetables into the pan and turn the heat to high and stir for a couple of minutes only. Sprinkle salt to taste.
4. Add a teaspoon of corn starch and mix well. Turn off the heat and allow the filling to cool.
5. Take a bowl and prepare the paste by mixing 1/4 cup of flour and water as required. Add in a tablespoon of water at a time and mix till a paste is formed.
6. Separate the spring roll pastry sheets and start with one sheet at a time. Place the sheet on a damp kitchen towel (to prevent the pastry sheet from drying), and place about 2 tablespoons of the prepared filling in one of the corners which is towards you. Start rolling that corner tightly away from you closing all the open edges and sealing it with the prepared flour paste.
7. Take a pan with oil and drop in gently the prepared rolls and deep fry till golden brown in color. Drain in a paper towel to remove the excess oil.