For those who have been asking for more air fryer recipes…spring rolls are our favorite on rainy or chili day! My whole family is just loving all air fried food that I had to deep fry before and now everyone enjoys air fried food without guilt with lots of joy.
And these days, I add baked tofu in spring rolls along with Sprouted moong beans. I always try to add as much nutrition as I can in my family favorite recipes. Sprouted moong beans can be used raw or lightly steamed.
You can follow the recipe below but instead of frying the spring rolls, air fry or bake them in the oven at 375F for about 20 minutes.
- Spring roll pastry 16 Medium
- Onion 1 Medium , sliced
- Carrot 1/2 Cup (8 tbs), grated
- Cabbage 1/2 Medium , shredded
- Red bell pepper 1 Medium , chopped
- Green bell pepper 1 Medium , chopped
- Spring onion 2 Medium , chopped
- Olive oil 2 Tablespoon
- Garlic 1 Teaspoon , minced
- Ginger 1 Teaspoon , minced
- Chili sauce 1/2 Teaspoon
- Soy sauce 1 Teaspoon
- Sesame seed oil 1 Teaspoon
- Vinegar 1/2 Teaspoon
- Salt To Taste
- Corn starch 1 Teaspoon
- Flour 1/4 Cup (4 tbs)
- Water 4 Tablespoon (Add more water as needed)
- Oil 1 Cup (16 tbs) (For deep frying)
- 1. Take a pan and heat a little bit of oil and add minced ginger and garlic. Stir for a couple of minutes. Then add the onion and saute.
- 2. Add the chili sauce, soy sauce, sesame seed oil and vinegar. Stir well.
- 3. Add all the vegetables into the pan and turn the heat to high and stir for a couple of minutes only. Sprinkle salt to taste.
- 4. Add a teaspoon of corn starch and mix well. Turn off the heat and allow the filling to cool.
- 5. Take a bowl and prepare the paste by mixing 1/4 cup of flour and water as required. Add in a tablespoon of water at a time and mix till a paste is formed.
- 6. Separate the spring roll pastry sheets and start with one sheet at a time. Place the sheet on a damp kitchen towel (to prevent the pastry sheet from drying), and place about 2 tablespoons of the prepared filling in one of the corners which is towards you. Start rolling that corner tightly away from you closing all the open edges and sealing it with the prepared flour paste.
- 7. Take a pan with oil and drop in gently the prepared rolls and deep fry till golden brown in color. Drain in a paper towel to remove the excess oil.
- 8. Serve with a dipping sauce of your choice.
If you would like to learn more about air fryer, visit Reviews .
BESTEK Air Fryer at http://amzn.to/2xFsZkJ
Subscribe : https://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=superveggiedelight
Kitchen products at http://amzn.to/2wLsndV
More recipes at http://www.bhavnaskitchen.com
Topics @ http://www.desiviva.com
Download Bhavna’s Kitchen apps for Android, iPhone and iPad
Air fryer is very handy for quick healthy snacks.