This by far is the easiest and best Alfredo sauce recipe I have discovered, can be made even while you have your pasta boiling onÂ one side and prepare this sauce on the other hand. Cream, butter, garlic, parsley and Parmesan cheese make a classic Alfredo sauce for most dishes. Traditional alfredo sauce contains cream, Parmesan cheese, and butter and is part of the classic dish Fettuccine Alfredo.Cream cheese is the secret to this quick Alfredo sauce.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 cups milk
- 6 ounces grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/8 tsp italian sesaoning mix
- Melt butter in a medium, non-stick saucepan over medium heat. Add cream cheese and garlic powder, stirring with wire whisk until smooth. Add milk, a little at a time, whisking to smooth out lumps. Stir in Parmesan and pepper. and other spices. Remove from heat when sauce reaches desired consistency. Sauce will thicken rapidly, thin with milk if cooked too long. Toss with hot pasta to serve.
Now, you are ready to create some of the recipes using Alfredo Sauce as below.