Super Simple Vegan vegetarian Burrito Taco Bowl! So quick and easy, it takes less than 20 minutes! Make this your go-to weeknight meal in a pinch!
I personally love Chipotle. Chipotle’s vegetarian Plant Powered bowl features fajita veggies, brown rice, pinto beans, fresh tomato salsa, roasted chili-corn salsa, sour cream, and guacamole.
They’re are all around 650 calories or less and make for filling, delicious meals in a hurry: 1. A burrito bowl with any protein, plus beans, double fajita veggies, and extra salsa; skip the rice. Below is the video to showcase how easy it is to put the burrito bowl together if you keep ingredients ready.
My next adventure will be making Buddha bowls!
How about Indianizing the burrito bowls? It is named Mexican Bhel as it is the combination of Indian style Chaat with Mexican ingredients. Below is the video to showcase Mexican Bhel.
- 4 servings of brown rice I make around 4.5 cups worth of cooked rice
- 1 can of black beans drained and rinsed
- chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 batch of this fresh corn salsa
- 1 batch of this homemade guacamole
- halved cherry tomatoes
Cook brown rice according to package instructions. I use a rice cooker for convenience
- While rice is cooking, make a batch of guacamole.
- Make corn salsa and set aside (see notes)
- Chop up romaine and slice cherry tomatoes
- Once rice is finished, assemble burrito bowls with brown rice, black beans, romaine, corn salsa, guacamole, and cherry tomatoes
- Serve with tortilla chips