Recipe: Mawa Kulfi
- 11/2 cup Khoya (Mava) or milk powder
- 1 can(400gm)Condensed milk
- 1can(16 oz) Evaporated milk chilled
- 112 cups Cream
- 1 tsp kewra water (optional)
- Bread slices – 2
- Crushed pistachio – 2 tbsp
- Mix all ingredients in blender and blend for 2 minutes.
- If you don’t want to add bread, heat up the mixture on medium heat for about 10 minutes.
- Let it cool completely.
- If you add bread, mixture gets thicker easily so no need to heat up.
- Now put this mixture in freezer in kulfa container or in any air tight container for at least 12 hours.
- Then serve this yummy kulfa to all your family and friends.