Recipe: Pistachio Kulfi
- 2 Cups of evaporated milk
- 1 Cup condensed milk
- 16 oz Whipped cream
- 1/2 tsp Ground green cardamom powder
- 1/4 Cup of green sliced pista
- Sugar to taste
- Pista color if available
- Pour evaporated milk, condensed milk and whipped cream in a mixer.
- Add ground green cardamom powder & sugar.
- Blend well the mixture.
- Then add sliced green pista and stir slightly.
- Now fill the mixture in Kulfi cones or ice cream tray.
- Place it in the freezer for a whole night (minimum 6 hours).
- At the time of serving, keep the outer surface of the ice cream tray or cones in contact with hot water for just 1-3 seconds and remove it in a plate.
- Pista Kulfi is ready to serve.