Rainbow Meringue Cookies
- Flax seeds gel 1/2 Cup (8 tbs), chilled
- Powdered sugar 2/3 Cup (10.67 tbs)
- Egg replace powder 3 Tablespoon
- Food color/Food flavors 1 Teaspoon , divided
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment sheet and set aside.
- Take ½ cup flaxseed gel in a stand mixer bowl and blend until stiff peak, for about 25 minutes.
- Divide meringue in four equal portions and respective colors. Mix well.
- Tip in the meringue to a piping bag and make small cookies over the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 20 – 30 minutes, depending on your preference.
- Take out from the oven and let it cool over a cooling rack.
- Serve the meringue with some other cookies.