- Instant oatmeal/Rolled oatmeal 2 Packet
- Cinnamon powder 1/2 Teaspoon
- Brown sugar To Taste
- Water 1 1/4 Cup (20 tbs)
- Cottage cheese 2 Tablespoon (or any yogurt you like)
- Mixed berries 1/4 Cup (4 tbs)
- Banana 1 , sliced
- Chopped pecans 1 Tablespoo
- 1. In a bowl, combine instant/rolled oatmeal, cinnamon, brown sugar, and water. Mix well and pop in microwave for 2 minutes (if using rolled oatmeal cook for longer).
- 2. Into the bottom of a cup place oatmeal and top it with banana slices, followed by cottage cheese, berries, and pecans.
- 3. Place a spoon of oatmeal on top as garnish and serve immediately.