Pavbhaji pizza is a fusion recipe. Pavbhaji is a very popular Indian street food. I got the idea of making pizza from leftover pavbhaji. My kids love pavbhaji a lot. They can eat almost everyday. One day, I had left over pavbhaji but no bread. Lucky I am, I always have pizza dough in fridge and I just thought of giving a try and it was super hit. So here I am sharing recipe that will sure impress your kids.
- Pizza Base - 2
- 1 cup Ready Pav bhaji's bhaji
- 1/4 cup Mozzarella cheese
- frozen peas to garnish-optional
- Finely chopped coriander leaves for garnishing
- Pre heat oven at 180 c/350F. Take a pizza base and spread bhaji of pav bhaji on the base. You can spread as much you want as per your choice. Then grate cheese on it (lots of cheese). If you like you can spread finely chopped onion, green peas and coriander on it. Bake it in oven for 10-15 minutes. Base should get crispy. Yummy different type of pizza is ready.
- Note: For base, you can use different type of breads such as pita bread, Instead of pizza base you can cut the pav in half and use it as a base. It also looks good and you can name it as "Pav Bhaji Bites'.