Zucchini & Cherry Tomatoes Pasta
- Penne pasta 2 Cup (32 tbs)
- Olive oil 3 Tablespoon , divided (2 tablespoons for frying the vegetables and 1 tablespoon for the pasta)
- Garlic 1 Tablespoon , minced
- Zucchini 1 Medium , chopped
- Cherry tomatoes 2 Cup (32 tbs), whole
- Salt To Taste
- Black pepper To Taste , ground
- Red pepper flakes To Taste
- Italian seasoning To Taste (dry)
- Marinara sauce/Pasta sauce 1 Tablespoon (Optional)
- FOR GARNISH
- Feta cheese 2 Tablespoon
- Parsley 1 Teaspoon (as needed)
- 1. In a pan with water, boil the pasta with some salt. Once boiled, drain and add in some olive oil and stir.
- 2. Take a pan, heat a little olive oil and add the minced garlic and zucchini. Stir and then add the whole cherry tomatoes. Season with salt and black pepper. Saute on a high heat.
- 3. Add the red pepper flakes and the dry Italian seasoning and stir.
- 4. Add the boiled pasta into this pan and stir well to combine all the vegetables and the pasta. Add marinara sauce (optional) and mix.
- 5. Serve garnished with feta cheese and sprinkles of parsley.
- The zucchini and tomato can be seasoned with salt and pepper and can also be roasted or broiled in the oven instead of stir frying.