1. In a pressure cooker add water, dried peas, frozen green peas, red and green bell peppers, egg plant, cabbage, cauliflower, raw banana and tomatoes. Add salt and oil so that the vegetables do not get over cooked. Cover and cook on high heat for a while. Once the pressure is released from the cooker, turn off the heat and wait for a while till you open the pressure cooker.
2. Mash all the cooked vegetables.
3. In a separate pot add the oil, add the cumin seeds, asafoetida, 1 tablespoon mix of coriander and cumin powder, red chili powder to taste. Then add the cooked and mashed vegetables and give it a good stir. Add some garam masala and cook for a while. Cover it and cook for about 2 or 3 minutes.
4. Once done turn off the heat and squeeze the juice form a fresh lime and sprinkle freshly chopped coriander leaves.
5. Serve warm with freshly cut cucumber and lime slices along with a pav.