Veg. Pizza Rolls or Pockets
- Pizza dough 350 Gram (Cut into 16 stripes, 3-inch wide)
- Onion 1 Medium , chopped
- Red bell pepper 1 Medium , chopped
- Green bell pepper 1 Medium , chopped
- Cheese 1 Cup (16 tbs), grated
- Pizza sauce 1?4 Cup (4 tbs)
- Salt 1 Pinch
- Black pepper 1/2 Teaspoon , ground
- Olive oil/Butter 2 Tablespoon
- 1. Using a pizza cutter cut the pizza dough into stripes about 3-inches wide. Spread the pizza sauce on all the stripes.
- 2. Take a bowl and mix the vegetables with the cheese and sprinkle salt and freshly ground black pepper. Mix them well.
- 3. Put a small portion of the prepared mixture on each of the stripes on one end and fold the stripe from the other end and seal the end with the help of a fork.
- 4. Preheat the oven to 350 F. Brush the surface of the pizza rolls with olive oil or butter and bake for about 12-15 minutes till the surface turns golden brown in color.
- 5. Serve warm with marinara sauce.