Make any Ice Cream without Ice Cream maker.
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder or 1 cup melted Chocolate Chip (See note below)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- First mix Cocoa powder with 1/4 cup of cream. When it is mixed well, Cook until raw taste of Cooa is gone, about 5-8 minutes. Add rest of the cream, and other ingredients and stir until well combined. Let mixture come to the room temperature.
- Pour into a 2 quart container, cover and freeze for at least 6 hours or overnight. I use freezing containers bought from Walmart.
- Raw taste of Cocoa does not taste well so I recommend to cook it with milk/cream.
6-8 hours of waiting period is involved to make firm Ice cream.
In place of cocoa powder, melted chocolate can be added.
If desired, cream can be whipped until soft peak but I do not notice any big difference in end result so I just add without whipping.
If using Chocolate chip, melt chocolate chip in the microwave or double boiler method and mix with other ingredients and freeze.