If you have never attempted homemade bread before, this is a great place to start! This perfectly chewy french bread recipe will rock your world.
- Bread flour/All purpose flour 1 1/2 Cup (24 tbs)
- Rapid rise yeast 1/2 Teaspoon
- Salt 1/2 Teaspoon
- Warm water 1/2 Cup (8 tbs) or as needed
- Preheat the cooker.
- In a mixing bowl, add in flour, rapid-rise yeast and salt.
- Using a stand mixer, mix the flour mixture for a few seconds.
- Pour the warm water and mix well, until good dough forms.
- Take out the dough over a floured surface and knead with hands. Roll with a rolling pin and fold from both sides as shown in the video. Cover with a bowl and let it rise in double.
- Place the raised dough over a working surface and sprinkle some flour. Make small slits as shown in the video.
- Place over a stand in a cooker and bake for 10 minutes without using whistle.
- Spread some fruit preservative and serve.
2 hours of waiting period is included.