No machine required. Great fun making pasta noodles with kids.
- Semolina 1/3 Cup (5.33 tbs)
- Chickpea flour 1/4 Cup (4 tbs)
- Salt 1/8 Teaspoon
- Extra virgin olive oil 1 Tablespoon
- Water 4 Tablespoon (3 - 4 Tablespoons)
- Extra virgin olive oil 1/2 Tablespoon , divided (For greasing)
- Salt 1 Tablespoon (Boiled in salt water)
- Over a wooden surface place semolina, chickpea flour and salt. Mix with a fork.
- Make a well in the center and add in the extra virgin oil and 1 tbsp. of water mix with fork. Then knead with the dough using water whenever required to make a elastic dough. Let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Roll the dough to make a thin sheet and slice with a knife as shown in the video.
- In a saucepan, boil water and add in the salt, followed by the pasta. Cook until done.
- Strain the pasta and place in a serving plate.
- Top the pasta with your choice of sauce and serve.