Traditional long process of soak, grind, and ferment is eliminated to make this Rice Flour Dosa recipe faster.
Instant Rice Flour Dosa
- Rice flour 1 Cup (16 tbs)
- Chickpea flour 1/2 Cup (8 tbs)
- Salt To Taste
- Cumin powder 1/2 Teaspoon
- Red chili powder 1/2 Teaspoon
- Water 1 Cup (16 tbs) (as needed)
- Fruit salt 1 Teaspoon (Eno)
- Fresh lemon juice 4 Drop
- Olive oil 4 Tablespoon , divided
In a large bowl, add in rice flour, chickpea flour, salt, cumin powder and red chili powder. Mix together.
Pour in water gradually and whisk well.
Add in the fruit salt and fresh lemon juice. Mix well.
Heat a flat pan and wipe with a wet cloth. Ladle out the batter and spread as show in the video. Grease with some oil and cook until crisp.
Serve with some chutney.