Tomato Basil Sandwich
- Italian bread slices 4
- Butter 1 Teaspoon (as needed for grilling)
- Tomato slice 6 , sliced into rounds
- Mozzarella cheese 2 Tablespoon , shredded or sliced (veg brand without rennet)
- Fresh basil leaves 1 Tablespoon , chopped finely
- Olive oil 1/2 Teaspoon (for drizzling) (Optional)
- Fresh ground black pepper To Taste
- Salt To Taste
Things You Will Need
- Waffle maker
- 1. Preheat waffle maker as per manual instruction.
- 2. On a bread slice, spread cheese and top it with tomato slices, followed by basil, salt, and pepper. Drizzle olive oil if desired.
- 3. Spread more cheese and press it down. Cover with a bread slice and spread butter on top.
- 4. Place sandwich, butter side down into the preheated waffle maker. Spread butter on the other side. Cook until golden brown.
- 5. Serve immediately and enjoy!
- You can use any kind of vegetable or herb you like.
- Instead of Waffle maker, sandwich toaster or regular pan can be used.