Orange Cranberry Oats
- Water 1 Cup (16 tbs)
- Orange juice 1 Cup (16 tbs), freshly squeezed (3/4-1)
- Quick cooking oats/Old fashioned oats 1 Cup (16 tbs)
- Dried cranberries 1/4 Cup (4 tbs)
- Brown sugar/White sugar 2 Tablespoon
- Salt 1/4 Teaspoon (1/4-1/8)
- Orange zest 1 Teaspoon
- Almond 1 Tables
- 1. Place a pot over medium flame and pour orange juice and water in it. Add salt and bring to a boil.
- 2. Add oats into the pot. Cover and cook for 6 minutes.
- 3. Stir in cranberries, orange zest, and brown sugar. Cover and cook over low flame for 9-10 minutes or until done, stirring occasionally.
- 4. Turn off the flame, cover and let rest for a couple of minutes before serving
- 5. Garnish with almonds and orange wedges. Serve and enjoy!
- You can use more orange juice instead of water.
- Garnish with butter, if desired.