Vegetable Soup with Chick Peas
- Oil 2 Tablespoon
- Finely chopped onion 1/2 Cup (8 tbs)
- Salt To Taste
- Ginger garlic blend 1 Tablespoon
- Root vegetable 1/2 Cup (8 tbs) (like carrot, sweet potato etc)
- Green beans 1/4 Cup (4 tbs)
- Vegetable broth/Water 4 Cup (64 tbs)
- Tomato 1 Cup (16 tbs) (any kind)
- Turmeric 1 Pinch (Optional)
- Boiled chickpeas 1 Cup (16 tbs) (other beans or grain)
- Fresh herb 1/2 Cup (8 tbs) (basil and cilantro)
- Chili paste 1/4 Teaspoon
- 1. Place a pot on flame; pour oil and saute onion for a couple of minutes. Season with salt and cook until lightly browned.
- 2. Add ginger, garlic, vegetable, and beans. Pour vegetable stock, cover and cook for 10-12 minutes or until tender.
- 3. Stir in tomato, turmeric powder, cover and cook for a couple of minutes.
- 4. Lightly blend the soup, add chickpeas, herbs, and chili paste. Stir well.
- 5. Serve hot and enjoy!