1. Preheat oven at 400 degree F.
2. In food processor, add green peas, fenugreek leaves, spinach, mint, coriander, green chili, chickpeas, and bread. Blend and transfer to a bowl.
3. Add mashed potato, ginger, garlic, coriander cumin powder, garam masala, chaat masala, turmeric, salt, sugar, and lemon juice. Mix well.
4. Grease your palm with oil and roll mixture into any shape you like. Insert skewer into each as shown in the video.
5. Coat kebabs with oil, pop in oven and bake for 45 minutes or until done. You may also deep or shallow fry in oil.
6. Serve hot with ketchup, chutney or salad and enjoy!