Chocolate Chip Cookies Easy
Calories: 185 kcal
- Softened butter 1 Tablespoon
- Sour cream/Thick yogurt 1 1?2 Tablespoon (or use 1 egg yolk)
- Brown sugar 1 Tablespoon
- White sugar 1 Tablespoon
- Vanilla extract 1 Dash
- Whole wheat flour/All purpose flour 3 Tablespoon
- Baking powder 1 Pinch
- Salt 1 Pinch
- Chocolate chips 2 Tablespoon (white or dark brown)
- 1. In a bowl, mix together butter, sour cream, brown sugar, white sugar, and vanilla.
- 2. In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt. Mix and add it into the bowl with butter mixture. Mix to combine.
- 3. Fold in chocolate chips. Roll the mixture into balls, place on greased plate, and press to flatten.
- 4.Place some more chocolate chips on top if desired and microwave for 1-2 minute or until done.
- 5. Serve and enjoy!