- Softened butter 1 Tablespoon
- Sour cream/Thick yogurt 1 1?2 Tablespoon (or use 1 egg yolk)
- Brown sugar 1 Tablespoon
- White sugar 1 Tablespoon
- Vanilla extract 1 Dash
- Whole wheat flour/All purpose flour 3 Tablespoon
- Baking powder 1 Pinch
- Salt 1 Pinch
- Chocolate chips 2 Tablespoon (white or dark brown)
1. In a bowl, mix together butter, sour cream, brown sugar, white sugar, and vanilla.
2. In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt. Mix and add it into the bowl with butter mixture. Mix to combine.
3. Fold in chocolate chips. Roll the mixture into balls, place on greased plate, and press to flatten.
4.Place some more chocolate chips on top if desired and microwave for 1-2 minute or until done.
5. Serve and enjoy!