There is no comparison of homemade breads, taste amazing! No oven? bake in the cooker pot as I have shared earlier. Video shared below the recipe on this page.
Semolina | Soji | Rava Bread Loaf
- Rapid rise yeast 2 Teaspoon
- Sugar 1 Tablespoon (as per taste)
- Hot water 1/2 Cup (8 tbs)
- Semolina 2 Cup (32 tbs)
- Bread flour 1 Cup (16 tbs) (or else 3 cups semolina)
- Extra virgin olive oil 3 Tablespoon
- Sea salt 1 1/2 Teaspoon
- Sesame seeds 1 Tablespoon (Optional)
- Milk 2 Tablespoon (to coat)
- Oil 1 Tablespoon, divided (For greasing)
- In a mixing bowl, add in rapid rise yeast, sugar and warm water. Let it rise for a few minutes.
- After 5 minutes, add in the extra virgin olive oil and stir.
- Add in the bread flour and semolina and mix. Pour in some water if needed.
- Using the dough hook knead the dough for 8 – 9 minutes.
- Spread some oil on the dough and in the bowl and let it rise for an hour.
- Grease a loaf pan with oil and sprinkle some flour over the kitchen counter. Knead the dough for a minute or two and spread with hands and make a roll.
- Place the dough into the prepared loaf pan and let it rise again.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Coat the dough with some milk and sprinkle sesame seeds. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until done.
- Take out the bread and let it cool for 10 minutes into the pan. After that take out over the cooling rack and let it cool completely.
- Slice the bread and top with your choice of topping and serve.