Dosa is a south Indian delicacy and combination of spring dosa is a crunchy spring vegetables and boiled noodles wrapped in crepe known as Dosa. If you are a big fan of Indo-Chinese cuisine and traditional South Indian dosa, this recipe is a must try.
- Long grain rice 3 Cups (48 tbs)
- Urad dal 1 Cup (16 tbs)
- Chana dal 1/2 Cup (8 tbs)
- Beaten rice 1 Cup (16 tbs)
- Fenugreek seeds 1 Tablespoon
- Oil 1 Tablespoon
- Spring vegetable 1 Cup (16 tbs), thinly sliced (carrot, onion, bell peppers, cabbage)
- Chutney/Sauce 1 Teaspoon
- Leftover noodle dish 1/2 Cup (8 tbs)
- Oil 1 Teaspoon (for cooking)
1. In a bowl, place rice, urad dal, chana dal and fenugreek seeds, wash thoroughly and soak in water for 6 to 8 hours. Soak the poha for 15 minutes before grinding. In a grinder place the soaked mixture along with beaten rice and some of the soaking water and grind to a smooth batter. Cover and allow to ferment for 4 to 6 hours.
2. In a skillet, heat oil, add in the vegetables and saute for a couple of minutes. heat a non stick griddle, wipe with wet paper towel, pour in some batter and spread in circular motion, drizzle with few drops of oil and smear around. Spread the chutney all over, when the color is slightly golden place some of the vegetables towards the side and top with noodles. Roll the dosa.
3. Cut into pieces and serve with your choice of condiments.