- Strawberries 10 Medium , halved
- Kiwis 5 Medium , peeled
- Mangoes 3 Medium , roughly chopped into chunks
- Things You Will Need
- 1. Blender
- 2. Popsicle molds
- 1. In a blender, puree the fruits separately. First the kiwis, then the strawberries and finally the mangoes. (Rinse the blender jar in between blending each fruit)
- 2. Remove each of the pureed fruit into separate bowls.
- 3. Take the popsicle molds and pour each of the 3 purees making 3 layers in each of the mold, as shown in the video.
- 4. Once done, place the popsicle molds in the freezer for about 5 hours or until completely frozen.
- 5. Serve chilled.
- If the popsicle does not come out of the mold easily (while serving), you may dip the cold molds in warm water for a few seconds to have them come out easily.