- 11/2 cups Paneer , cubed
- Garlic 1 Teaspoon , minced
- Ginger 1 Teaspoon , minced
- Salt to taste
- Color bell peppers 11/2 Cups , cut into medium sized chunks
- Red onion 1/2 Cup (8 tbs), cut into medium sized chunks
- Green onion 1/2 Cup (8 tbs), finely chopped
- Olive oil 2 Tablespoon
- Chili sauce 1/2 tbs or as per taste
- Sweet and sour sauce 2 tbs if available
- Ginger 1/2 Teaspoon , minced finely
- Garlic 1/2 Teaspoon , minced finely
- Soy sauce 1 Tablespoon
- Plum sauce 1 Tablespoon (Optional)
1.In a bowl toss paneer cubes with minced garlic, ginger and salt to taste and leave it to marinate for about 20 minutes.
2.In the meantime mix all the sauce ingredients in a bowl.
3.After 20 minutes add olive oil to the paneer and toss together.
4.Heat a nonstick pot to medium high, add the paneer and let it turn golden brown.
5.Remove on to a dish, add the vegetables into the empty pan and stir on high heat for about 2-3 minutes.
6.Add the paneer and the prepared sauce and stir lowering the heat.
7.Spread on a serving dish lined with green lettuce and serve with plain rice or pineapple fried rice if desired.