Low carb cookie dough – a no bake chocolate chip dough that’s gluten free and a delicious guilt-free treat. Ready in one minute! These paleo and keto cookie dough fat bombs are some of the easiest, yet tastiest, fat bombs you’ll make.
Before I started following low carb diet, I used to make edible cookie dough using just three ingredients Condensed milk, almond meal and of course chocolate chip. It was so easy to put together this recipe as I just had to think of a substitute for condensed milk. The best alternative to condensed milk is butter and stevia blended together. Easy!
Below is the video the way I used to make Cooke dough before:
Now, let’s make Keto Cookie Dough.
- 1/2 cup Almond Meal or protein powder
- 8 Tablespoons about 1/2 cup Butter, Softened
- 2 Tablespoons Keto friendly Sweetener
- 1/2 teaspoons Vanilla extract
- 1/2 sugar free Chocolate Chips
- Mix together butter, sweetener and vanilla in a medium bowl with a mixer.
- Add almond meal and mix.
- Fold in the chocolate chips with a rubber spatula
- Transfer to an airtight container and keep refrigerated.