Cheesy Masala Toast
- Whole wheat bread slice 4
FOR CHEESE MIXTURE
- Mozzarella cheese 1/2 Cup (8 tbs), shredded (or your favorite cheese)
- Mixed chopped vegetable 1/2 Cup (8 tbs), finely chopped (onion and colored pepper used)
- Minced garlic 1/2 Teaspoon
- Olive oil 1 Teaspoon (as needed)
- Red chili sauce/Red chili powder 1/4 Teaspoon (or paste)
- Salt To Taste
- Coriander leaves 1/4 Cup (4 tbs)
- Turmeric powder 1 Pinch
Things You Will Need
- Lined baking tray
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
For Cheese Mixture:
2. In a bowl, combine cheese, mixed veggies, minced garlic, olive oil, chili paste/sauce/red chili powder, salt, coriander leaves, and turmeric. Mix well.
3. Toast bread slices, top it with the prepared cheese mixture and place on a baking tray.
4. Pop the tray in oven and bake until cheese melts.
5. Serve and enjoy!
Read more at http://www.ifood.tv/recipe/easy-cheesy-masala-toast#uU6VCopmLz2wWxMx.99