1. In a bowl, combine potato, bread, corn flour/starch, turmeric, salt, cumin powder, and chili powder. Mash well.
2. Roll the mixture into patties and deep fry in oil until golden brown. You may shallow fry or bake the tikki’s if desired.
3. In a pan, heat oil over medium flame, add onion, turmeric powder, and salt. Cook until translucent.
4. Add ginger garlic paste, cook for a minute and then add tomato. Pour little water, cover and cook until the tomato looks like puree.
5. Add chickpeas, chole masala, and red chili powder. Mix and cook until done.
6. Garnish with coriander leaves and set aside.
7. In a plate, spoon chole, sprinkle onion, tomato, green chutney, and tamarind chutney.
8. Place tikki on top and garnish with sev and coriander leaves.
9. Serve immediately and enjoy!