Too hot to turn the whole oven, or do not own any oven, here is the simple way to bake almost anything using cooker.
No Oven Butter Bread Loaf | Pressure Cooker Baking
- Plain flour 3 Cup (48 tbs) (2 1/2 - 3 cups)
- Rapid rise yeast 2 Teaspoon
- Salt 1 1/2 Teaspoon
- Caraway seeds 1 Teaspoon
- Softened butter/Oil 3 Tablespoon (2 - 3 tablespoons)
- Warm water 1 1/4 Cup (20 tbs) (or as needed)
- Oil 1/2 Tablespoon, divided (For greasing)
- Milk 2 Tablespoon
- In a mixing bowl, add in plain flour; rapid rise yeast, salt and caraway seeds. Stir with a spatula.
- Pour in warm water and mix again.
- Add in the butter and using the dough attachment knead the dough; starting from low increase the speed.
- Spread the oil over the dough and let it rise for 30 minutes.
- Take out the dough over a floured surface and knead for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Place in a greased loaf pan and let it rise for a few minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat the cooker as shown in the video.
- Grease the dough with milk and place the loaf pan in the cooker. Cook for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Slice and serve with tea or coffee.
- If you’re planning to bake the bread then cook in preheated oven at 375 degrees for 30 minutes.