I absolutely love mango, and so enjoy making recipes from mango. Good news! There’s no ice cream machine required to follow this recipe -frozen dessert series. Clean up the kitchen while you’re waiting for your mango kulfi to freeze. Then, take the kulfi out of the freezer, let thaw a bit, serve, and eat your neat, refreshing kulfi…
Recipe: Mango Kulfi
- 1 Ripe Mango
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/4 can Milk Powder
- Sugar as per taste-add only if needed.
- 1/4 tsp Cardamom Powder
- Few Strands of Saffron
- 1/4 cup Pistachios(chopped coarsely)
- Peel the mango and chop it into small pieces.Discard the seed.
- Combine the mango pieces, sugar, condensed milk and milk powder in a pan and bring it to a boil.
- Now add the cardamom powder, cook for 10 more minutes till the mixture thickens.
- Now add saffron and pistachios.
- Lower the flame and allow to cool completely.
- Pour into kulfi moulds and freeze overnight till firm.
- Mango Kulfi is ready.